Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

leaking d.i

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
Changed my resin recently and have it doesn't matter how hard a screw the riser in, I still have water dribbling down the sides.

I've taken the riser back out several times and cleaned it to no avail.

Any of you had this, and how did you resolve it. Thanks in advance

It's happened to me a few times but I have just taken top off and cleaned around the threaded parts which fixed the problem for me, if it's not damaged then it should just be a bit of resin around the thread

Is there a rubber ring that goes around the inside of the di I've had this before couldn't work it out turns out I'd lost it when unscrewing the lid. I bought new di and realised that's what was missing.

Is there a rubber ring that goes around the inside of the di I've had this before couldn't work it out turns out I'd lost it when unscrewing the lid. I bought new di and realised that's what was missing.
Yeh, that's still attached. Had this vessel 9 years, so might invest in a new one. Don't mind splashing the cash as we've just finished our mortgage! Yehhhhhaaaah

Yeh, that's still attached. Had this vessel 9 years, so might invest in a new one. Don't mind splashing the cash as we've just finished our mortgage! Yehhhhhaaaah
Finished the mortgage!! I'd be getting whole new system, new van, new car, new wife! Everything! Congrats though! Must be a real nice feeling!

O rings crack over the years, they can look fine but if you hold it up to the light and bend it you will probably find small cracks in it

Latest Posts

Back