Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Building A Brand

WCF

Help Support WCF:

derek

Bit of advice, been thinking about my company name and whether to change it as I move into other sectors such as office cleaning .

What would you's all do? my companys called high reach window cleaning ?

/emoticons/smile.png

Probably a good move' date=' HR Cleaning maybe?[/quote']I think so too dodge! duno about HR though, I'm wanting something catchy /emoticons/smile.png planning on doing it just in time to get my new invoices and letter heads etc printed for the new year /emoticons/biggrin.png

Me too pal, my old names (for 6 months) was called squeegee window clean, could only realistic do window cleaning, at the time I never thought about all other stuff.

I like dodgers idea of HR Cleaning sounds perfect

Bit of advice, been thinking about my company name and whether to change it as I move into other sectors such as office cleaning .
What would you's all do? my companys called high reach window cleaning ?

/emoticons/smile.png
How about High and Low Cleaning Services?!

I was going to set another website up called "drips on drips of window cleaners", great name, but can't be bothered

Names that are catchy are good, that's the response I get from my business name. People remember catchy names, along with a good service of course!

I don’t doing like stuff like this, when I made Tecbuk brushes I had to think about a new name. The only thing I knew that I wanted was a single word name, messed around with a pen & paper for a bit and came up with ‘Tecbuk’ that’s just an anagram of ‘Bucket’.

I don’t think the name is important, what is important is the product or service you provide the name will be linked to this, that’s why I wanted just a single word. The best window cleaning brushes, the best quality, the best value for money, summed up in a single word and easy to remember.

Good luck with anyway and I look forwards to seeing what you decide

Richard

They're a problem, coming up with a short name thats catchy and descriptive enough is enough in itself but then ya gotta think about if it's already in use and if you want an online presence can you get a domain name to match.

I liked high & low though

Clyde cleaning co is born /emoticons/smile.png just paid £498 to a trademark company :angry: regret it already lol!

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Regret it a bit just now vbut theres a guy around here thats got a slightly same name company but he's a right **** and has previous for trying to piggy back on other companys reputation

Regret it a bit just now vbut theres a guy around here thats got a slightly same name company but he's a right **** and has previous for trying to piggy back on other companys reputation
Perhaps then choosing a name thats so close to his wasn't the best of ideas, after all he chose his first and if he can prove that you probably just wasted your money.
I don't pretend to know much about the subject by the way, just my thoughts.

Back