Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1 Litre Trigger Spray Bottle £1

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

At B&Q. Handy for putting diluted chemicals in etc.

72EDABEE-00DE-48EE-90FC-797578B34103_zps4dkmfpg2.jpg

Same as mine /emoticons/smile.png Bought 5 of them a few weeks ago. Very handy piece of equipment.

A little heads up lads, you can buy pack of 2 spray bottles in the pound shop and the quality is as good as any other I've used. Not sure how much they cost though, so make sure you ask the shop assistant- they love it. /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

The worst thing is when you have just filled it up then you drop it and the neck snaps off /emoticons/sad.png, Ive ended up using a washing up bottle with a sprayer attachment on the end of it before aha. If you ever make this mistake make sure the bottle is 100% clean.

The worst thing is when you have just filled it up then you drop it and the neck snaps off /emoticons/sad.png, Ive ended up using a washing up bottle with a sprayer attachment on the end of it before aha. If you ever make this mistake make sure the bottle is 100% clean.
yep done many in like that....thats why my boot is full of bits of stuff....but you never know when you may just find the bit you need...also i keep my fairy bottle in my bucket with my sprayer and its great fun when the lid comes off..../emoticons/sad.png

Back