Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pole sections wearing down

I have a full carbon Phoenix pole but my UL extension is a hybrid and that is the only section that is now spinning. I heard that they got a new supplier for the poles and now have the UL section in full carbon.

I have a slx 22 and it's my first gardener pole, this has had about 2months work maybe less and I'm having to adjust the clamps nearly every day is this just to do with the wear. Any advice to to prolong this?

Thanks

I have a slx 22 and it's my first gardener pole, this has had about 2months work maybe less and I'm having to adjust the clamps nearly every day is this just to do with the wear. Any advice to to prolong this?
Thanks
Hi Lewis

It sounds like the clamp bolts are not staying tight in the correct position, rather than the pole wearing. It may be that the locking nuts on the clamp lever sets are not quite tight enough - this is easily remedied with replacement locking nuts, drop me an email on [email protected] with your purchase order number and I can arrange for the Customer Service team to sort out some replacement locking nuts. This should mean that the lever sets will then hold their adjustment and will only need adjusting on the odd occasion.

RustSeal-400.png
this stuff is very hard an is mch beta than clear coat u paint it on with a brush

Back