Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas Tips Soon !

Ive got high hopes this year. You know ive been wiping frame work, and making a lot of small talk with the old people lol.

I dont think I will top what I got where I use to work 4 of us got each, 280 quid, bottle of Jack Daniels (boss paid for this), case of beer and 2 tubs of sweets.

Old folk are kind & lovley I should know I'm one of them now /emoticons/biggrin.png

tend to find the older lady customers tip better if i am wearing shorts. true story.
In thew summer I got topless, My back always gets burnt. I had one lady demand that I go in her house so she could rub sun cream on my back. I refused point blank! lol

Cle

In thew summer I got topless, My back always gets burnt. I had one lady demand that I go in her house so she could rub sun cream on my back. I refused point blank! lol
Clearly the ladies cant resist a piece of the Gaffer.

Lol, ive looked at my work and im glad that the good customers are due just before xmas !!!

Back