Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rubber width and Liquidator channel

Rujo1106

Hello!

I got my Excelerator handle and Liquidator channel with the Fliq last week. It doesn´t seem to be working perfectly. I´m wondering if the rubber width can cause the problems, or maybe the rubber is just bad?

I´m using Sørbo rubber, It seems to be a bit wider than the original Moerman Soft rubber that came with the channel. Should it cause any trouble?

Thank you,

Any rubber should do, I've used ettore, unger, RAZR red, moerman, pulex in mine, next one to try is black diamond. As long as its not flat topped it'll work

Any rubber should do, I've used ettore, unger, RAZR red, moerman, pulex in mine, next one to try is black diamond. As long as its not flat topped it'll work
hm, okey. Because it kind of feels like it "bends" over the channel, if you understand what i mean. It stays in the channel just fine tough.

For best results unger is too short

Sorbo is too long

Moerman, black diamond, razr red or ettore is the perfect size

Put moerman rubber in an unger s channel and it will do the same thing as it is too wide so folds round

For best results unger is too shortSorbo is too long

Moerman, black diamond, razr red or ettore is the perfect size

Put moerman rubber in an unger s channel and it will do the same thing as it is too wide so folds round
Okey, thanks /emoticons/smile.png I´ll try to get some different rubbers then /emoticons/smile.png

Moerman is stil the best performing but doesn't last long but razr is good and lasts ages

Back