Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can You......

Fly-posting is the illegal display of posters, stickers, boards and other advertisements on buildings and street furniture.

It can include adverts for local events or services, large posters for album releases or concerts and displays from political parties or pressure groups.

Wack a load of your flyers out on lamposts etc then see what happens.
Maybe I'm reading your posts wrong mate, but you seem to be getting a bit ahead of yourself, IM NOT LOOKING TO POST FLYERS ILLEGALLY!!!

I am looking to do it legit and just wanted to know if there is anywhere I can put them up legally, I read you post and can see there isn't....

So my idea has developed and now I'm thinking if I can find someone who lives near lots of high traffic then maybe I can stick a poster/flyer up on there fence/wall an offer them a bit o money an a little contract

Is a tree still classed as fly posting, probably is but thought I'd check.

I'm thinking of posting in local shops, bulletin boards in tesco and in cafe where they have local business boards etc

better off sticking it through customers doors, that way its more direct. There is a locksmith round here, that sticks stickers up on close doors, he seems to do quite well, but you always see them, getting torn off.

better off sticking it through customers doors, that way its more direct. There is a locksmith round here, that sticks stickers up on close doors, he seems to do quite well, but you always see them, getting torn off.
Close doors?? Ie people's front doors??

Round us we have taxi 2 u stickers everywhere lol

Around my way putting up any type of ad on tress & even on private property fences etc you could still be fined if you have not gained permission from the council to do so. Good job too as the place would soon go downhill and look bloody awful if there was no control on what ppl could do.

Around my way putting up any type of ad on tress & even on private property fences etc you could still be fined if you have not gained permission from the council to do so. Good job too as the place would soon go downhill and look bloody awful if there was no control on what ppl could do.
Fair enough, could imagine it would look a state if they let anyone post anywhere, although they can't do anything about private property as its not there property

Back