Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting paid with loose change

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

any of you get paid purely in change?

anyhow lady asks if its ok to pay in change,the last windie wouldnt take it apparently

so i say,yes "OF Course , "moneys money" yada yada yada ,

but i didnt expect an envelope full of coins ! including coppers!

4 yrs down the roads its the same everytime ,a tenners worth of change !

where dyou get rid of your change ?

Last edited:
I only usually get paper money, or bank transfer. Sometimes paypal, and seldom cheque.

Change is ok with in reason but mostly I don't have this problem. I remember years ago a restraunt wanted to pay me £15 in 10 pences that I refused. Coppers is taking the pee.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

My missus is always robbing me of loose change but only takes 1 and 2 pound coins for some strange reason. :rolleyes:

It don't help I suppose @boarcity when you still price stuff up like 10.35 to do a job:laugh:

any of you get paid purely in change?

anyhow lady asks if its ok to pay in change,the last windie wouldnt take it apparently

so i say,yes "OF Course , "moneys money" yada yada yada ,

but i didnt expect an envelope full of coins ! including coppers!

4 yrs down the roads its the same everytime ,a tenners worth of change !

where dyou get rid of your change ?

I don't think I'd mind too much off a domestic customer, especially some old dear but I'd never accept it off a business customer

Not had that problem, at least not on a regular basis anyway. Most of my pricing is around the paper variety. One thing I often do though is charge 9 instead of 10 which makes it seem cheaper,and then they usually tip the pound.:thumbsup:

its more a question as to ....whether you trust em and sit there counting it or not....I get loads but just shove it in my pocket and then shove it in the tin and when I get a bit low on money...quiet often....I get the wife to count and bag it...every little helps...

Back