Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

priming

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TommyGun

I've got the system set up,trying to give it a go and the system I have with the spring g pump controller is not priming . I have a shuffling pump how do I go about using this without it being full of water first.

make sure you have water in your tank/container and whack the controller up to full power so all air is pushed out of the system untill you get a strong constant steady flow.

What it was is I was following the relay setup on here, got it working now I have taken it out.

Any way of turning the pressure switch down so it turns the water off with a lower pressure . I know there's a n Allen key on the end but would not know how to use it

I'm still having problems with this controller. As far as calibrating goes, I don't know if it's done it right or not, I don't think it has. The pump keeps clicking on and off constantly even while I've turned the ball valve off.

Posting me right off I might have a dud.

Let me get this right is the blue wire coming out of the controller go to the black wire on the pump.

I think I've calibrated properly now,the ball valve is just the on and on switch I have.

Am I right in think the pink constantly clicks to test for water pressure?

Right I've figured it out,if I have the flow up high and cut out the water the pink does not flick on and off, but when I have it set on a slow setting there is not enough pressure for the switch so it clips on clicking.

Tried that several times there not interested at all they have been quite problematic first the pump unit I got off eBay did not come fully assembled,had party's missing with no institutions included.I've emailed winteks I think there called loads off times they fob me of off. I paid £180 for the thing.

Well I worked with it today its all going fine them I ran out of water and the pump just kept pumping. No cut out at all,if I don't turn the pump off with the controller by turning it right down them the pump just clicks on and off. Probably brake the cut out switch soon the way it's going.

@TommyGun if you have run out of water the pump will keep pumping because its trying to, well,,, pump water.

Pressure switch or controller will only activate when its pressured up.

You will have to prime it again and get all the air out.

I thought the dead end was when it realised it had ran out of water. Can Someone check tomorrow if there pump clicks on and off, when you activate the pressure while turning the controller right down to10 or 20. If it's happening to others as well then I don't have to worry.

Latest Posts

Back