Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why is it never easy swapping vehicles?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My wee nv-200 is quick off the mark lol, have to watch you don't spin the wheels with a heavy foot haha

My argument is that when they can make a car that performs like that without the need for inneficient batteries and can harness a lot more of the powet of petrol without wasting the energy to move inneficient components about to drive the wheels losing so much energy in heat and friction etc why can't they do it with commercial vehicles?

I first saw a tesla on top gear and they were saying it uses less fuel than a small hatchback even when hooning it about as the engine is just basically generating some electricity

Yes lol..i didn't pay attention and copied the wrong pic..proper 1 on the way

In the meantime do you think this kangoo would be charged on the new london emissions plans?

[media]

[/media]

Can't find the pic i was looking for as i don't know the model only the make

Gutted as it is lovely

Yes lol..i didn't pay attention and copied the wrong pic..proper 1 on the wayIn the meantime do you think this kangoo would be charged on the new london emissions plans?

[media]

That was like my partner blowing turbos. No smoke no poke lol

There was a version of the ariel atom modified with all electric drivetrain..2.something seconds 0-60 but light as anything

Called the wrightspeed x1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back