Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Baked on egg?

M

MikeNW

Am I fighting a losing battle? Got a customer who's upstairs window had an egg chucked at it a few weeks back. Had a quick go today but it's well and truly baked on.

Is there any way I can get it off without ladders? All suggestions gratefully received!

Have a feeling it needs a scraper! :-(

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

get a pole scraper from gardiners and fit it under your brush and get a pack of 10 scourer pads from the pound shop, green, then just fit them to your scraper , i usually put a laggy band around them to secure. ideal for the future. you may have to have a few go s, just come back to it before you finish. keep wetting and scrubbing. i usually wet / scrub a couple of times, turn water off and give it a good scrub to loosen, then wash ans scrub off again.

If its been on glass weeks or months get up there with ladders and a blade scraper.

Life cant be too easy all the time. Shxxxxxt happens:windowcleaner::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:[crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy]

Back