Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can we please resume ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

David K

Got an e-mail from a "costumer " today that ive picked up back in sep.2015 . (Mom around 30) Nice house , looking Like steady people .

Ive only cleaned it once about 25 pounds . We agreed 12 Weekly and the Price was fair , coz i wanted to expand that area . Then nothing happened , no money , no nothing . Sent lots of notices though , time goes by and 6 months after she called and Said " thought we had a deal here ?... " i Said "correct , but it starts with payment as the most basic ! " ( stupid cow ):whistle:

She excused an promised to pay , i Said "when we have Our money ,we Can resume ." ( didnt planning on anyway )

Then nothing happened untill march ! Even after 2-3 notices and i Did the clean september ... .

Today Got an e-mail , Can we please resume ?

Politely told her off and how she had played us , and of course the answer is NO . /emoticons/wink.png

How stupid do people Think Windies are ....??? :eek:

Unfortunately there is always some desperado willing to put up with this nonsense, so she'll probably go on to find him.

Last one who tired that had a nasty CCJ against her and is no paying me £10

A month for just over 2 years.

Damo: I know who you are. I know what you want. If you're looking for a free clean, I can tell you I don't do that. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you pay my bill now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Customer: [after a long pause] What's your bank details ?

Back