Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Size Pole Would Be Required Here

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TommyQ

Hi fellas, just looking into getting a new pole as mine is only around 18ft.

I have recently got quite a few jobs similar to the picture below which is just from google. What size pole, assuming it was a fairly rigid carbon fibre such as gardiners/pheonix would be required to clean the window above the conservatory without going at it from the side and instead having to go completely over the conservatory. (So assuming the con went right across the back of the house) Sorry if I havn't explained this well!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=conservatory+designs&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSYgkXAcLCdB03iRpOCxCwjKcIGjwKOggBEhTLAcoBqwKnAr0B_1ASpAr4BwgSqAhogw49FZQnBdGWTpjHZIefN9Ye9zJaPmHto74lNvEl2hrgMCxCOrv4IGgAMIVW3-Md1j7GP&sa=X&ei=WOt-UcKTKOKp0QXN34C4Ag&ved=0CCsQwg4&biw=1440&bih=799

Thanks

Tom

I wouldn't have thought you'd be that far short at 18 foot, expect 25 would be comfy. I'd offer up your 18 and see how much more, if any you need

I have a slx 18 for all my every day needs and a 27ft, for those 3 storey and awkward windows. Never had a problem.

I wouldn't have thought you'd be that far short at 18 foot, expect 25 would be comfy. I'd offer up your 18 and see how much more, if any you need
Yep agree with this. 25 would be ample.

Latest Posts

Back