Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

F.a.o. The Lady Members Of The Forum. Do Not Read This Thread!

I got fined £100 for pee'n in a public place.. Wasn't cleaning windows, was in the city centre at about 3am..
Been there mate! i got slapped with a £80 fine, not good but you know what its like when ya pissedlol :)

My sister has told me some funny incidents when she goes rallying. Best one was after a long stage while on a road section to get to the next stage both my sister and her mate also a woman were both in need of the call of nature. Just so happens they were driving through m.o.d land at the time so no one was about as they thought. So they stopped and both dived out of the rally car with the engine still running and promptly headed for a suitable place to go. Being they were wearing one piece rally suits they had to take them down past their knees. Anyway as my sister started to go but to her horror the bushes around her got up and walked away (solders camouflaged on exercise)

How embarrassing /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have mapped different public toilet in each corner of my round so I cant be caught out. plus I am always 5 miles or less away from home. but I think I might keep a bottle in the car from now on as a backup.

If I get the runs which is normally after a very hot curry & lots of booze I take the following day off very close to me loo /emoticons/biggrin.png

When I want a pee while working I never go in customer gardens. Instead if no one is home I do a bit of door knocking instead and ask if I can use their loo at the same time. Kills two birds with one stone and all that. Simples :rolleyes:

Back