Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

nice bit of sunshine today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes mate. I've been on the sofa watching sky sports all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Same as any work day for you then Neil

Same as any work day for you then Neil
Definitely mate. I'm watching soccer aid now. Half day work tomorrow and then back to it properly on Tuesday. Only a couple of weeks til I've got a week off so I can have some proper relaxation.

Half day!!

I got a fascia/gutter/windows

A fascia/windows

A conny roof/windows

Then a couple of first cleans

All in great ashby

Remember when i said i will stop doing so many 1 off jobs in 1 day as it impacts my round?? lol

Half day!!I got a fascia/gutter/windows

A fascia/windows

A conny roof/windows

Then a couple of first cleans

All in great ashby
I've got to take the baby for his immunisations at 11am so just going to go out for a few hours and then meet the wife for lunch once I've taken the baby to the doctors.

Give me a shout if you're any where near grampian place or benbroke tomorrow afternoon and I'll stop for a lunch break then

Also instead of relaxing clean hat decking lol
I have offered mate

They are having an extension built starting next week then i am doing a few jobs for them

Morning spent installing bilge pump and fixing carpet machine, dinner time spent watching criterium du dauphine then out on bike for 2 hours, then takeaway, beers and film. wasnt a bad day overall.

Latest Posts

Back