Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need Some Advice Please Guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Podrikk007

After a bollocking from the guy from impact. I have just bought this bit of kit ,

http://bit.ly/V34hld

The guy says the filters and ro membrane have all been replaced. What should I check to make sure he is being honest ? Ie, what should the Ppm be out of the ro before the di. It's the first 40 inch ro iv had so I don't know what it should be giving out. And is there anything I should check when I go and see it?

Thanks

I would look inside that ibc tank too you have just purchased to find out how it is baffeled.

Regarding the R.O im sure if you ask him he will show you how it all works and demo the tds readings going in and comming out of it before the water reaches the DI tank. If the R.O is producing on the outlet side more than 10ppm then maybe the membrain is not that new after all. /emoticons/wink.png

Wish I had mate, it was when we were walking to pods van knowing what was about to be reviled, it was hilarious

I would have told him to mind his own business and get on with the training the HSE freak /emoticons/biggrin.png

Can you spot anything wrong in that photo?

I would have told him to mind his own business and get on with the training the HSE freak /emoticons/biggrin.png

Can you spot anything wrong in that photo?
if you are on about the one with the ladder, yer i can see one!

Back