Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need Some Advice Please Guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would have told him to mind his own business and get on with the training the HSE freak /emoticons/biggrin.png

Can you spot anything wrong in that photo?
There in the yellow box?

They have no hard hats, harness's. There no safety net set up at the bottom of the ladders (in case the fall) There no window cleaners at work signs, The guy in the middle looks to have a clotch hanging over his bucket. If that fell and hit someone on the head I dread to think the damage that could cause!! lol They guy wearing the glases in the rain? He hasent got window wipers on them. If to much water gets on them it could cause him to lose visibility and fall.

I think I covered everything? lol

There in the yellow box?

They have no hard hats, harness's. There no safety net set up at the bottom of the ladders (in case the fall) There no window cleaners at work signs, The guy in the middle looks to have a clotch hanging over his bucket. If that fell and hit someone on the head I dread to think the damage that could cause!! lol They guy wearing the glases in the rain? He hasent got window wipers on them. If to much water gets on them it could cause him to lose visibility and fall.

There in the yellow box?

Lol see I knew u had it in you!!! We will make a h&s officer out of u yet! Lol

I was just going to say they both looked peed off standing in the rain listing to that guy waffling on /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back