Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Pole

mark m

My new facelift pole was waiting for me when i got home from work today fills very nice and i cant wait to play with it but i have to go to the denist and have a root filling done then i have to go christmas shopping :angry: so i have wait till friday .. :angry:

My new facelift pole was waiting for me when i got home from work today fills very nice and i cant wait to play with it but i have to go to the denist and have a root filling done then i have to go christmas shopping :angry: so i have wait till friday .. :angry:
Send it to me for the time being n ill test it out for yaa lool

Well i took my new facelift pole out and i am surprised ? i cant tell you yet because if the forum mag goes ahead i was going to make a video for them if not i am going to make 2 video one on what i think and one compairing it to clx as that is what i have and i reguard it as the best pole for the money ( or do i ) am going to put weights on the end etc and just see who has got the most flex extra will be in mag in 3 weeks or next few days if it dont go ahead

Back