Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Site Cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

moliere

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on pricing up site cleans?

I've been approached by a developer and he's asked me to take a look at a bungalow he has just put a loft conversion on. It's not a very big property and there arn't to many windows, just a couple of veluxs and a dormer and the existing windows on the ground floor. He wants both in and outs cleaned the outside not to bad and the in just has the usual paint and splatters of plaster on them.

I know i don't have any photos to put up but I was thinking a couple of hours work at £30.00 an hour. The property is in Fetcham in Surrey. I just want to make sure I'm not doing myself out of money and at the same time I don't want the devoloper to think I'm ripping him off.

Any feed back would be much appreciated,

Moliere.

I always tell builders and shop fitters I can give them an OTT price based on estimations or I can turn up, do the job then bill them by the hour at £35-45/hr depending on where/what the job is.

Thanks guys for the replies, all food for thought for sure. I'm off to see today so i'll see what I end up with.

Thanks again,

Moliere.

Hello matey

I used to do site cleans for redrow and bovid,full upvc clean by hand and scraper the entire window,in and out, just me I'd charge 40 an hour,take a labourer it 60 an hour,6 hour max,people want stuff done for fuj all,not happy bout your price,do it yasen

Gary

Latest Posts

Back