Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Never sin it done like this b 4

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm glad I don't have a vid of me working now. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png
Was just thinking the same smurf lol.

Although I did think he was rinsing on the glass when he did his side strokes.

At least being that thorough he might rinse all the brick dust off!

I'm supposed to be out doing a bit today myself but I'm on my 3rd cuppa looking out the window saying to myself shall I bother today as it's quite windy. The properties I have down to do the back windows get covered in tree sap as are very close to large trees. So when it's windy will just blow **** back on their nice clean wet windows as will be left to dry on their own and will look shite afterwards.

That is one big advantage using trad method instead of wfp as the windows are not left wet... That is if you don't get blow off ya ladder /emoticons/biggrin.png

that guy knows what he is doing he works for some one else has been told he has 10 houses to do and is paid by the hour, why else would you **** about like that.

well he looks like the total opposite to a splash & dash merchant as you can get as I can't see any splash going on at all /emoticons/biggrin.png

Smash bang!! Lol this video made me wanna just grab that pole off him and show him how it's done . How annoying [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this wrong, ive copied this technique, best bit is getting some brick dust onto the brush, great for getting the bird mess of the window, who needs hot water:rofl: (totally joking). Sounds like he is on his horse with his lance

Back