Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

strange

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

last night the hazard warning lights were going on and offo_Oso went outside to check what was going on!!!unlocked the doors.the hazard warning switch had been pressed down as it lights up????nothing on cctv???freaked me out:eek:

Or you put them on when you parked in daylight and forgot to turn them off

You have now entered the twilight zone

Doo doo doo doo

Doo doo doo doo

I thought that daveyBUT NOOOO!!!tbh thought oh noooo not another electrical fault.but honestly the hazord light had been pressed down,really strange,carnt work it out

Is it a fiat?

I have a fiat and its so **** nothing would surprise me. I did hear about a haunted car once was a cool story I think it tried to kill the driver. Don't worry I'm sure your ghost likes you.

Maybe /emoticons/biggrin.png

I know-its in the middle of the dash m8!!unless I accidently pressed them during the day.umm I don't know,im sure I would have noticed,but hey we all make mistakes

Is it a fiat?

I have a fiat and its so **** nothing would surprise me. I did hear about a haunted car once was a cool story I think it tried to kill the driver. Don't worry I'm sure your ghost likes you.

Maybe /emoticons/biggrin.png
Is that not a film called juggernaut? ?

Back