Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flooded Van Again

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i flooded mine a couple of times,cartoon style..open the doors and water floods out lol...have now re boarded it,bought rubber matting and will seal all edges etc with silicone to keep it contained from areas it dont wanna be in,,ie the cab area ..

them shut of valvs sound gud masons where do u get them frm an do they wrk with di only.

Mine was included in the set up from purefreedom. So I have no idea where to get them from. It's only been relied on once and worked perfect.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Same thing happened with mine, was filling up at a clients house while filling up, lost track of time, now have an abundance of smelly things hanging from the airvents to disguise the smell. Thinking about drilling some holes in the footwell of my berlingo, or buying a few goldfish to swim around in the pool... Is it safe to drill holes and what should I look out for ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-Float-Valve-Ball-****-for-Water-Trough-Auto-Filler-Water-Tank-Aquarium-/171819727092?hash=item280140f8f4

never loose a drop since...well almost /emoticons/smile.png

Back