Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got A Pub Every 4 Weeks @ £35.00

harunh

Went canvassing yesterday and a women said oh do u clean big buildings i said yeah she goes im assistant manager of so and so pub i go oh right so we arranged to see eachother today... and i went in to the pub and asked for her .... she toke like 10 mins coming because she was busy she goes to me am really busy this has got to be quick lol i go to her what time is the pub open she goes 24 hours lol i go to her hmmm so u want so and so window cleaning with all signage etc.... i quoted her 35 quid and she was like yeah thats great when can u start etc

Should take me less then 2 hours to do /emoticons/tongue.png

Plus the first clean may take me over 2 hours.

So done well their /emoticons/biggrin.png after 2/3 cleans i think i can do it all in 1 and a half hours /emoticons/biggrin.png

Went to the health supplement store and the guy in their i know him n i asked him if hes got 1 he goes to me hes had the same 1 for years !! But he said hes gna retire soon i said i can so his sign aswell etc he said how much i said 6 kwid he goes to me what about the flat above? I said ten kwid he goes yeah start doing it as it saves him from going up his ladders as hes got a few shops around the area so 45 kwid of monthly work today /emoticons/tongue.png

Nice one. Maybe try asking her if she'd want it doing every two weeks for £25-30.

Makes sense, money is more regular and you'd earn more a month and keeping on top of it should mean it's a quicker job.

Just an idea for you.

Masons ill keep that in mind but i always think like that mate but when am on the verge of getting big jobs i get too excited to even think like this. Lmaoooo

You seriously waited 10 minutes without labelling her a messer! I think youre learning the art of patience my friend /emoticons/smile.png well done, the empire grows

Back