Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My First Use Of Virosol Today - Not Sure

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S.W. Window Cleaning

I have seen videos on utube where people just spray on virisol, leave it for a minute and the moss etc on gutters just drops off. I used 1:100 ratio today and it wasn`t like that. Still took a fair bit of brushing. I have a white garage door to do tomorrow. The dirt is well ground in. Think its plastic. Can you use this stuff neat if required or a stronger dose than I have been using today?

Cheers,

Steve

I would use a stronger mix of about 1:10 as 1:100 I've found too weak for me. Just go careful with the stuff as best to test a small area first especially when using it neat and don’t let it dry on glass. Also stay well clear of so say self cleaning glass as best use a weak soap solution instead as a boost or just pure water.

it be great with whisky...nawww...........smells lovely.... i love it.....i had some really dirty sealant around a window and tried just rubbing no result...sprayed on the virisol and waited and was astonished to see it just wipe off.../emoticons/smile.png

I use it 1:5 in a 5L sprayer. I did a conny roof today, sprayed all over with the mix. Sally sill brush, fan jets, pump on 90, done in under an hour. Love Virosol me :love:

Today I also deep cleaned a filthy 4 sided consevatory roof amongst other things. Just used hot pure water with sally sill and the crud just melted away.... No chems required on that one :rolleyes:

I use it 1:5 in a 5L sprayer. I did a conny roof today, sprayed all over with the mix. Sally sill brush, fan jets, pump on 90, done in under an hour. Love Virosol me :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Toady I also deep cleaned a filthy 4 sided consevatory roof amongst other things. Just used hot pure water will sally sill and the crud just melted away.... No chems required on that one :rolleyes:
Oi, who you calling toady :rofl:

Whats a Sally Sill Brush? Are they good?
Steve
Sally sill brushes love dirt. Mine has 2 big red fan jets that look like.....better not say :whistle: She loves soffits, fascias and gutters. I took a hair dryer to my Sally once and scorched her hair /emoticons/sad.png while trying to fit a jet hose on her.

yeh quite funny that orange bit..

hey me likes your bedtime story tuffers...and its saturday tomorrow...time to get a pea out of the pot...well i put enough in when i was younger....

yeh i was kinda worried about that...but fast i be......anyway it could always be the spiders...i always blame the spiders...little sods they are...

if you ask tuffers i do believe he will sell you a remarkable thing called a magic sponge...:rofl:

..hmmm i would love to join in but i aint got no jets yet....:gush: nor a sally sill to put them in

i would love to put my jet in sally sill but thats another story....you dont know how close to the truth your getting...

give me the bloody link..i canna find the original post and i dont trust a lot of the sellers on ebay...in fact i dont trust anyone but myself...and i sometimes i doubt that.

Back