Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Van going to be off road next cpl of days and I have around 100 first cleans still to do this week. Do I phone every single person up and tell thm or push till when I can do next week and phone thm ***ht before to say ill be round following day to clean

Just call them or nip round and explain that's what I did last week takes time but keeps people happy and keeps your business up and running

If its a first clean then u gota let them know. If it wasnt i wouldnt bother ringing them.

If you gave them a specific date that you would be by them yes call them.

And yes I would prob work the weekend to catch up with some of them, not want you want to do with your weekend, but these things happen it can't be helped.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I do now and then yes, I have a pub that I keep in to a Sunday as I like doing it when its empty. The punters can be a bit of a pain, when there drunk all you hear is "you've missed a bit", which I can politely laugh at the first time, but when they all chime, I start getting agitated. But if possible I try to keep sat/sun to my days off. Which hasn't happened for a month now /emoticons/smile.png but I will be taking this weekend off for definite.

i keep gutters,conservatories & 1 offs for sundays & sometimes 1st cleans if they're big & minging. i work a lot of saturdays but i also have a lot of time off through the week

Back