Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van sign writing

Diwrnach

How have the guys that do multiple jobs (window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter clearing, conservatories, soft and fascia etc etc) sign write their vans?

Really want someone to look at my van and know what we do, but as we offer so many different services finding this really hard.

Same issue with work tops, want to not just have the logo on the front but the back printed, but don't want to write a whole essay on the back.

Sounds Chavy haha..

As for shirts and hoodys,I'm not sure ever.

Best I have come up with as I'm in the same boat,is too put your bread and butter job at the top and your add on services in smaller print.alternativly different shirts with different services for each job your on.

Could get pricey lol

Yeah its difficult isn't it? I have considered just putting "Exterior cleaning professionals" but not sure people would understand exactly what we do.

I decided to list my services under my name but also had a issue. Mine read Conservatories Roofs so just got the guy to put an extra blue line/dash between them lol

f82cbf54a47b5a50db3bff448d42e47c.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back