Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger End Clips

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Duncs

just tried out the unger end clips on my sqeegee today must say very impressed..

found there was very little detailing.

bought them from W C W £7.50 P&P BARGAIN

If you thought they were good try new style dog-earing your blade = Perfection, speed. 80/90% less scriming
Can you watch that on utube or anywhere cos I tried the clips and made know difference at all on my Wagtail

just tried out the unger end clips on my sqeegee today must say very impressed..

found there was very little detailing.

bought them from W C W £7.50 P&P BARGAIN
I must be doing something wrong because they made no difference at all on my Wagtail

sure I seen it on you tube

got theclips becouse wasint keen to dog ear my blades
I saw them on utube and did it exactly the same but. Made no difference which is quite annoying because I hate detailing. Any tips what I can be doing wrong?

all i done was I put the clips on the back of my blades, was tight but could see difference straught away used brass channela flash/ ecover worked really well

even when fanning

I use ettore rubbers which are thicker than the unger it was tight getting the clips in

have another go when your back to your graft and let me know bst of luck brad

Back