Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

County court claim

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

I have 3 customers who haven't paid in a year.

A year and keep promising to pay. So i have sent a 7 day warning last week and even spoke to the husband of one who laughed at me.

Just sent a final warning of county court claim to all 3. If I haven't got my money by Monday I'm logging in and making 3 court claims. Fed up with them taking the mic... has anyone else done a claim before.. any tips

Why did you let it get to them owing you a years money? I never let anybody owe me more than one clean...

Just a quick update. I gave the 4 of them 7 days to pay. They ignored me...

I then said I was doing court claims on Monday. They still ignored me.

So today I sat down and sent them a message that I was about to do the court claims and they has 2 hours.

1 paid within 20 minutes

1 asked me to collect (done)

1 promised to pay Friday. . I said a promise to pay is not payment but if you pay I'll not do a claim.

1 sent her 5 year old daughter to the door AGAIN. So i said tell mom I'm doing the claim in the morning... let's see if she pays tonight...

Just a quick update. I gave the 4 of them 7 days to pay. They ignored me...I then said I was doing court claims on Monday. They still ignored me.

So today I sat down and sent them a message that I was about to do the court claims and they has 2 hours.

1 paid within 20 minutes

1 asked me to collect (done)

1 promised to pay Friday. . I said a promise to pay is not payment but if you pay I'll not do a claim.

1 sent her 5 year old daughter to the door AGAIN. So i said tell mom I'm doing the claim in the morning... let's see if she pays tonight...
Are they still keeping you on as their windows cleaner lol

Latest Posts

Back