new website

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by maximus, Jan 28, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

any good?

1. pretty good

0 vote(s)
  2. ok

3. bit naff

0 vote(s)
  4. dont bother anymore

0 vote(s)
  1. maximus

maximus Guest

hey guys, I'm a window cleaner from kent and I've just started a website selling Window Cleaning Rounds, is it ok to leave a post here? wondered what everyone thought of the new site? its called . thanks
  2. nearlyclean

Dec 20, 2010
    I had a little look around but then had trouble loading a page bandwidth of owner exceeded message,like the look of it though.I will return
  3. ade0x

ade0x Guest

Looking good :), i am seeing the potential there, bookmarked it, will definitely be checking back.
  4. Gav

Gav Grand Master

Dec 18, 2010
    Look very nice will keep this in bookmarks
  5. maximus

maximus Guest

Ive increased bandwidth now, so should be faster
  6. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

Good idea. Only thing I'd say is I assume you will want a cut for selling other peoples rounds. Is that so?
    If that's the case I don't really think it'll work as window cleaning rounds are soooo easy to sell as they are well sort after so nobody will want to give you a cut of their money.
  7. maximus

maximus Guest

No I won' be charging-I thought the same as you to be honest. I just thought that I'd put interesting news items to do with window cleaning and stuff on there.
  8. greenclean

greenclean Guest

good point windowwhiz. no point paying if they will sell easy any ways.

the site is an ok idea but it needs some work until it's something people will keep returning to
  9. lisaheader

lisaheader Guest

the site looks pretty good. but it is a little bit heavy and this slows it up. Still, I like it :)
  10. lambo562

lambo562 Guest

It looks like an ok site