Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Back To Trad

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Don't mean to sound provoking, but it's not a method I would use to clean all top windows.. You just cannot so it properly.. And would be more hassle than it's worth

I do use a wagtail on a pole for cleaning some high internal windows tho
:Image13: Its good to have these exchange of views mate. I have never used wagtail myself interested in what others think

I've tried & tried to use the wagtail. & cannot get it right. I also don't believe that you can get them perfect using that method although it might be that I just cannot do it lol. But then I can't see how wfp gets fly **** of a window. I really have to rub it hard sometimes to get it off. Plus you can't see it.

I've tried & tried to use the wagtail. & cannot get it right. I also don't believe that you can get them perfect using that method although it might be that I just cannot do it lol. But then I can't see how wfp gets fly **** of a window. I really have to rub it hard sometimes to get it off. Plus you can't see it.
remember the fly must of craped on the window after you have cleaned it! lol :Image9:

I must agree as can take years to fully master the art of traditional window cleaning as opposed to a few months learning wfp.

same as posh never took to the wagtail just seemed so big every one to there own

only use brass squeegee all the time

sobo squeegees for pole work

Back