Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FOOLS GUIDE REQUIRED!!

paddy

i need some help please, im quite keen on following on with the reach and wash but need a lot more water than my car can carry. so.......my plan is, sticking a trailer on and buying a 2 man system that will fit in it. my TDS is 72ish, so can anyone please direct me to a system that would be suitable. im **** at diy so would have to pay the extra for one that's already set up

i need some help please, im quite keen on following on with the reach and wash but need a lot more water than my car can carry. so.......my plan is, sticking a trailer on and buying a 2 man system that will fit in it. my TDS is 72ish, so can anyone please direct me to a system that would be suitable. im **** at diy so would have to pay the extra for one that's already set up
probs a 500 litre system?

Just google window cleaning trailer and there's loads mate. You'll probably want Di only with your tds.

Follow one of jimmyboots guides

Don't need to be good at diy to do that

Just buy the bits and connect them up

Back