Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using a water fed pole very close to the side of a building

G

Gazz K

I may have an apartment block to clean where at one end access is complicated by a wall and a hedge. I don't think I can get enough of an angle to clean the windows with my current set up because of the wall and the hedge. An option is to go the other side of the wall to get the angle but it goes on to a pavement near a busy road and I don't want to do that for health and safety reasons

Is there a pole fitting or angle adapter that you guys use at times like this? If you get close to the wall then you can't see what you're doing either

That question is not specific. I need some picture.

Possible solutions: Night work, Rope access, working platform.

Some time I work close to wall with my back to the wall. It is not comfortable and wet work conditions.

I use quick loq set at 90 snap another quick loq adapter on then brush. Work right underneath Window. Becareful when looking up on old buildings iv had bits of tile and render fall.

Yeah will order Gardiner's gooseneck and sill brush today. Will be handy for other jobs as well as I do quite a few houses where the window is set back and there is a large sill to clean. The sill brush will also be handy for fascia and soffit cleaning

Latest Posts

Back