Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

If It's Not Drainage It's Water Pressure!

Roland

Stafford PowerWash Services
Did a drive today and it took half an hour to fill my water drum and then twenty minutes to empty it so then sat around for another half hour while it refills!

Probably took an extra two hours to do this job than usual!

Today it was water pressure and drainage.

Asked about drainage when quoting and was told the drains worked fine but when I started washing I found it was just a soak away!

Got the Karcher FRV30 out and sucked all the muck and water straight into the road drain, quick spot check with turbo nozzle and swill down and job done.

Must remember to use the Karcher more often especially for smaller jobs.

Sometimes connecting to a kitchen/bathroom tap is better, Ive connected to the washing machine supply a few times aswell

I had this yesterday, mainly the water pressure problem, (although I did have to unblock the drain too....fun times). the outdoor tap was a trickle and it was 45 mins to get the barrel to halfway, no good! collared the owner and asked if it was ok to hook up to the kitchen tap and the problem was solved /emoticons/smile.png well worth having some indoor tap adaptors handy, the pressure indoors is rarely poor

yeah I expect your right there, it was fed by a piece of hose from under the sink through the wall so you would have thought it would be the same pressure, probem was easy solved though so im not complaining

yeah I expect your right there, it was fed by a piece of hose from under the sink through the wall so you would have thought it would be the same pressure, probem was easy solved though so im not complaining

Back