Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing company for window cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whizz-Bizz

We provide canvassing services for window cleaners and canvassers for window cleaners all over the U.K.

With over 15 years experience in direct door to door marketing, and a firm knowledge of the window cleaning business, you can feel assured that the customers you get are well priced and are set up in the way you want.

Our positive, relaxed approach and non-pushy sales techniques all contribute to our reasonable cancellation rates. Whizz-Bizz uses professional work ethics to obtain new business.

Whizz-Bizz makes sure that the money flows in the window cleaners direction with our primary concern on getting you as much of your investment back as possible on the first clean.

With a proven track record as a canvassing company for window cleaners you can be assured you’ve made the best choice when you choose us to undertake the marketing of your window cleaning round.

www.whizzbizzsales.com

That was a complete coincidence I paid for a sponsored link in March and never got round to doing it until 2 days ago when Gav kindly reminded me

To any onlookers, Whizzbiz has supported the forums for some time and by all accounts is the real deal in the trade. Ignore the spammers and go with this guy. :thumbsup:

To any onlookers, Whizzbiz has supported the forums for some time and by all accounts is the real deal in the trade. Ignore the spammers and go with this guy. :thumbsup:
Thanks @TolishAPurd for your endorsement of Whizz-Bizz. But have you got a personal business experience with them or any other lead providers like them?

I am at the very beginning of building my round, and my results up to now have been rather meagre. 1-2 new customers per day of canvassing. If it goes on like that, I will spend all my savings before getting enough customers to earn for my bills. But commercial lead providers may be quite expensive and needn't always be honest. I hesitate between improving my own canvassing skills (and developing alternative streams of income at the same time) on the one hand and really hiring such lead selling guys on the other hand.

Did any windie on these forums really start his window cleaning business by buying leads from some external lead providers?

Sorry Danny, no personal experience as my post suggests. But even though it was almost a year ago I made that post I still stand by it. If there were any major issues with whizz then I'm sure we would have heard about them by now, last I heard they were backed up for 8months or so, which as we know is probably a good sign.

Hey guys I think one of the biggest measuring sticks in the canvassing industry is if you look at the amount of complaints a canvassing team gets, because people only really talk about the jobs that didn't go well, in the last 6 years that I've been involved on this forum I can think of 3 horror shows my end, compare that to the other teams out there, some of which are looking at 5 in the last 6 months.

Yes it's a long wait for me, but I like to see that as a reassuringly long wait.

Hey guys I think one of the biggest measuring sticks in the canvassing industry is if you look at the amount of complaints a canvassing team gets, because people only really talk about the jobs that didn't go well, in the last 6 years that I've been involved on this forum I can think of 3 horror shows my end, compare that to the other teams out there, some of which are looking at 5 in the last 6 months.Yes it's a long wait for me, but I like to see that as a reassuringly long wait.
Cheers mate. Could you maybe recommend some threads on this forum or on other websites with some horror stories about your industry, where you don't feature, or, on the contrary, some places on internet, where your company gets a positive social proof?

And last but not least, many thanks for your sponsoring this amazing site:thumbsup:

I'll have a look thru tonight and get some links up concerning myself.

The main stories that seem to come up every year is canvassing teams taking money and not turning up and disappearing.

Think a lot of guys would remember the canvassing company and tailor made 2 / 3 years ago promising what ever you wanted to hear , taking money and no showing . I wrote a piece a while back called canvassing exposed which I'll get back up. Then there was the gumtree scammers. Even a few more well known canvassing teams offering work on eBay in an un effical way by saying established work when in fact been cleaned once if that. It's a minefield out there.

I'll have a look thru tonight and get some links up concerning myself.The main stories that seem to come up every year is canvassing teams taking money and not turning up and disappearing.

Think a lot of guys would remember the canvassing company and tailor made 2 / 3 years ago promising what ever you wanted to hear , taking money and no showing . I wrote a piece a while back called canvassing exposed which I'll get back up. Then there was the gumtree scammers. Even a few more well known canvassing teams offering work on eBay in an un effical way by saying established work when in fact been cleaned once if that. It's a minefield out there.
You also have quite a decent rating on your Facebook page.

Interestingly enough, this evening I've tried to imitate @Whizz\-Bizz way of canvassing showed on their YouTube video, and always mentioned the sills, frames and doors. And it's been my most successful canvassing evening so far /emoticons/wink.png

Interestingly enough, this evening I've tried to imitate @Whizz\-Bizz way of canvassing showed on their YouTube video, and always mentioned the sills, frames and doors. And it's been my most successful canvassing evening so far /emoticons/wink.png
How many did you get ?

How many did you get ?
Well, only 4 with a firm arrangement, but at least a couple more of tonight prospects will join my customer base shortly. I'm quite positive about it.

Thats how i get a lot of winners. Ive got to find some time to watch these videos, see if my punt is as true as my shine...

Back