Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gumtree jobs not free anymore - alternatives?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
As above, it now costs £25 to advertise in general jobs, ive tried various new accounts and its the same.

Is there anywhere else i can place a job add (for a canavsser/leafletter) for free?

apart from FB

thanks

As above, it now costs £25 to advertise in general jobs, ive tried various new accounts and its the same.
Is there anywhere else i can place a job add (for a canavsser/leafletter) for free?

apart from FB

thanks
You can advertise through the JobCentre if you can negotiate the cruddy Government interface

apart from FB

Have you tried facebook?
LOL

job centres will put it up for free
True - but in the usual way of superannuated civil servants they've made it almost impossible to use the service. You have to go through the Government Gateway which was designed by chimpanzees on acid, and is implemented by orangutans on Prozac.

But on a more positive (possibly) note - there's an advert appearing on these pages which directs to Post a job on Adzuna for free

It says it's a free job posting? I have no idea whether it is or isn't (or if it's any good) - just saying.

You might be better off using the old-fashioned card in the newsagents window - it's cheap (typically £5 will buy you 10 weeks), and it's local.

Or you could spend a morning "body-snatching" outside the job centre - it's how I got suckered into the canvassing business in the first place.

25 pounds is not much if u get someone decent

all job centres will put it up for free
I agree but having posted on there half a dozen times in the past and finding no one decent it would be a waste of money.

I'll try the job centre thanks

Latest Posts

Back