Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpacks

Shaun1977

I haven't a clue what I'd be looking for but had it suggested to me today tht with van system they can come in very handy for awkward jobs

they're great its all i use ive an 18ltr but there are smaller lighter ones. window cleaning warehouse & extend2wash have the best & gardiners are bringing 1 out

I'm goin to get cheapie one. for less than 150 notes will be handy for odd house here and there.

going to try gardiners, brother in law had wcw but wasn't great.

Can vouch for that. Wcw one is great. Also bought a spare one off eBay £99. That works great as well. Put em both on a trolley. Go on eBay put in backpacks and you should get a 20litre one come up for £99 plus £9.50 p&p and it works well.

I bought the 150 quid extend2wash blue one last month. its great and I now do all my houses with it. was thinking of getting some wheels for it but I think I am going to just get 50 meters of pipe (£25) and a cheap hose reel. and then figure out how to move the tap the the end of my pole.

then the next step is a van and diy water system.

Back