Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Van-New System-Brodex Rubbish Gone!!!

dth

Ive not posted for a while so i thought i slap some photos of my new van on.

Ive recently bought a new van and made my own delivery system, i took my old Brodex machine from the old van and took of the RO,Resin bottle etc and made a system in the garage to purify the water and now pump into the delivery system in the van.View attachment 5069

View attachment 5067

View attachment 5068

Very nice van and branding,

But.......

:eek::eek:Ibc tank in van!?!?!?!:eek::eek:

Mega dangerous!

Very nice van and branding,
But.......

:eek::eek:Ibc tank in van!?!?!?!:eek::eek:

Mega dangerous!
The IBC tank is baffled the exact same way ionics baffle there's, so not dangerous at all

Nice. I want to get a new van and a 600 l tank and do the same but have the back section as space for a bouncy castle business.

The IBC tank is baffled the exact same way ionics baffle there's, so not dangerous at all
I had no idea it was baffled mate, ibc's never usually are!

You cut some round 4"" pipe at 400mm and stand them in the bottom of the tank and it baffles it, you need about 13 3metre lengths to do a 1000ltr tank

How do you stand the pipe up in the tank? Seems impossible?
Lay the tank in its side and just put the tube in the tank then when you stand it up they don't fall down.

seems alot of hassle to save a few quid on a tank tbh
A IBC tank costs 45quit with a cradle to house it, the lengths of pipe cos about 120quid and about half hour in time to baffle it, it's a lot cheaper than buying a 1000ltr baffled tank

Back