Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Last post tribute

Shiny

Did anyone hear on radio 2 today Mark Knopfler's WW1 tribute for Last Post..? Wow so spine chilling what a gurtarist.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Make you wonder why the human race is hell bent on destroying each other.

When will we ever learn to just put our differences aside and live in peace and harmony in a just and fair world to all mankind.

He is the reason i learnt to play guitar.

he picks the strings instead of strumming them. .....legend

Just wish i was anywhere near decent at it

This is why he is a genius

How easy does he make this look??

Mark Knopfler - Money For Nothing - lesson: [media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
The way he picks the strings by hand instead of strumming them is different from most guitarists

I watched 'Guy Martin's Spitfire' on 4OD last night. He's a motorbike racer/ truck mechanic and he helped restore a Spitfire that got shot down over France and it had been buried in a beach since the war. It took 2 years to restore and they had interviews with folk who had worked in the factories during the war. I defo recommend watching it :thumbsup:

Make you wonder why the human race is hell bent on destroying each other.When will we ever learn to just put our differences aside and live in peace and harmony in a just and fair world to all mankind.
One word really, religion.....

the one where he races up the mountain on his self build bike was a beauty he mad as a hatter but really likeable

After mark knopfler jack white is the best guitarist around

Has a 7 string guitar with top 2 being bass strings and sounds like bass and lead being played by 2 people..that is a talent

Back