Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

E cigs

• Thread starter SolarPanelCleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

SolarPanelCleaning

The wife is chugging on one. Makes me laugh, looks like a crack pipe!

Anyone else on one of these?

tried em when they first came out (the ones that actually looked like a cig) couldn't get on with the bloody thing.....never new when I 'd finished it.....lol.... when you smoke a cig you light it....you draw on it ....it burns to an end....with these things you just keep drawing on it forever.....

Will be back shortly just nipping out for a ***...:smoke:

I've been buying the cheapo brands lately. Anyone else noticed they come in packs of 19? Bloody 19! Back on the roll ups this week.

I can afford proper cigs but prefer roll ups

Started roll ups years ago as didn't like em so i could give up

Now can't stand tailor mades

But down to occasional couple a day sometimes none

Been like that for 2 years now but sometimes i still have 1

I can sell you 200 bensons for 40 quid tuffers

Postage might be an issue

I had my first ciggy when I was in the last year of junior school. It was youth club night and someone bought 20 Players number 6. Then at senior school we would smuggle them in down our socks. We wore football socks so they wouldn't fall out. We had a smoking spot that was in a corner of the playing field where we could scout any teachers trying to ambush us /emoticons/biggrin.png. I was playing with my lighter one morning in the classroom as we were waiting for register. We were all sat at our desks waiting for the teacher to arrive. I was sat behind a black girl with a big Afro. She lent her head back in the direction of my lighter :eek:. Her hair went up like tinderbox and I was there slapping the back of her head trying to put the flames out. Teacher came in and sniffed the air. Then all the girls grassed me for setting light to her hair. Tuffers, get to the heads room NOW said the teacher:confused:. The only thing that happened was that he confiscated my lighter /emoticons/smile.png

Been on ecig for nearly 18 months now. Think there great but have got addicted to it & still crave a *** now & again. Always rollies with menthol filters. Ahh can still taste it.

I'll have em. Not American import though are they?
No they're ropey ones from lithuania same as the marlboro gold

My mate sells em but it's pot luck lol

Sometimes good sometimes i think they must be made with straw and camel shite

Thing is he makes a fortune in the pubs when everyone is ******

No filters posh

They take the good stuff out

I started when i was 10 and it's been an on off relationship ever since

No they're ropey ones from lithuania same as the marlboro goldMy mate sells em but it's pot luck lol

Sometimes good sometimes i think they must be made with straw and camel shite

Thing is he makes a fortune in the pubs when everyone is ******
Think I'll pass Davey /emoticons/biggrin.png

Unbelievable when he goes out down the leisure park

All the drunks can't taste what they are smoking

I stopped for 2 years

Just said "that's it and didn't miss it"

then for some reason i just fancied 1 so bought some golden virgina

I used to know this little old lady, years ago, she always claimed that 'only interesting people smoke'.

Can't remember what killed her, possibly sherry.

I stopped for 2 yearsJust said "that's it and didn't miss it"

then for some reason i just fancied 1 so bought some golden virgina
I like a pack of Drum now and again. You wake up with a mouth like Ghandi's flip flop in the morning after a day on it though.

Rollies for me during the week at work...if I am going out on a weekend then I buy a pack of tailor made

I have been smoking an e cig for a couple of years now. I would never go back to smoking again. I actually gave up both smoking and e cigs for a while but then went back on e cigs about a year ago. If you buy the look alikes you will almost certainly go back to smoking. They are ****, i have what they call an evod, works a treat and although takes a little getting used to the size its great.

Problem is you find you puff on it all the time. Apparently though your lungs dont absord the nicotine as well as they do with normal cigs so maybe thats why. Planning to ditch it again soon hopefully, am on the lowest nicotine strength anyway.

I've been on one for about 6 months but I still have the occasional roll up when my mate pops over.

I've been on one for about 6 months but I still have the occasional roll up when my mate pops over.
You mean you have a beer and a rastafarian roll up

Naughty smurf

You mean you have a beer and a rastafarian roll upNaughty smurf
papa-joint.png

Back