Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi all

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Well guys the shall I get a van or keep the 7 seater question has been answered .

Last week my car slid from the 2 jacks I had the rear on and landed smack on the floor totally f**king the vehicle , so my wife managed to get me a crew combo van which is still brilliant for a family with proper rear seats , can't wait to work from it tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png no more bending down under tailgates

maybe that was answered from above then...:rolleyes:

great believer in fate for some reason..

good luck and keep us informed..

now is it worth getting four new tyres on my 02 passat...?

well cruising at 77mph honest...well...you can add ten per cent in law....it was just great..

well okay we were a little hot at times...

no air con and no drivers window does that...

but sure the air con will be alright with a re gas...

yes its a hard decision to make sometimes../emoticons/biggrin.png

Well guys the shall I get a van or keep the 7 seater question has been answered .Last week my car slid from the 2 jacks I had the rear on and landed smack on the floor totally f**king the vehicle , so my wife managed to get me a crew combo van which is still brilliant for a family with proper rear seats , can't wait to work from it tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png no more bending down under tailgates
just decided too change from a van to a car as staying trad and vans 3 seats arent enough when doing my other job taxi dad

Ouch..that's why i always use axle stands..seen a car drop on someone before..not good

Back