Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCP Cleaning Show 2016

mark m

I have only announced the show one week ago but already I have got some great companies attending the show

WaterWorks

Ian Shepard (Spring)

WCW

Leading Call

Rutland Pumps

Jigsaw innovations

Ionics

X-Line

Lee Bladeright

Aqua Fed

Steven Scargill

DA Components

Grippa Tank

any info on local accomodation mark

As it is still a long time to go I have not sorted much out yet just getting suppliers and members interested over the coming months I will gather all information together and place it on my webpage , there is however loads of accommodation from a hotel to caravans ,log cabins ,camping pods and camping

As it is still a long time to go I have not sorted much out yet just getting suppliers and members interested over the coming months I will gather all information together and place it on my webpage , there is however loads of accommodation from a hotel to caravans ,log cabins ,camping pods and camping
Ill probably sleep in my van as I seem to be living in it at the moment /emoticons/wink.png mustn't grumble Greener LOL /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png:thumbsup:

Back