Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where they gone?

• Thread starter Solarpanelcleanington
  • Start date
Oh God I hope you're as serious as me posh lol. I do miss loads of the old crew though. Had some right laughs on here, obviously learned a lot too.

Oh God I hope you're as serious as me posh lol. I do miss loads of the old crew though. Had some right laughs on here, obviously learned a lot too.
You talk to the best tho /emoticons/wink.png do you remember the PPM map. Adyspurs. Middle of the sea. 0000pm LMAO

You talk to the best tho /emoticons/wink.png do you remember the PPM map. Adyspurs. Middle of the sea. 0000pm LMAO

Yeah. I liked him. I bumped into him once in Cambridge. Nice lad. I had a lot of time for RC property as well. Apart from his addiction on H&S lol.

Paul rods was another. & ole Belfast. Wonder what there up to.

Yeah I agree, I used to have a el of a laugh on here. Not sure if I miss H tho. I am sure he called me up late one night. Then I had another lads mrs call me a slaq cos I was on a w/c forum........ lol. They were the good old days

Yeah I agree, I used to have a el of a laugh on here. Not sure if I miss H tho. I am sure he called me up late one night. Then I had another lads mrs call me a slaq cos I was on a w/c forum........ lol. They were the good old days
Haha. Literally talking to him now lol. Not H !!

Quite a few have come and gone really over the years. Its ashame most of the time it's because of one not getting on with the other but hey ho.

Be great to have some of them back on though.

Latest Posts

Back