Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A proud day

I am not English!

I am a Jerseyman!

But be proud my colonizing compardraes!

And if some ****** tells you you can't fly your own flag just make a fist and extend the middle finger and tell them to get a life!

Happy St Georges day to you too Ginge! /emoticons/smile.png)

I am not English!
I am a Jerseyman!

And if some ****** tells you you can't fly your own flag just make a fist and extend the middle finger and tell them to get a life!

Happy St Georges day to you too Ginge! /emoticons/smile.png)
Nice. I have a 6 by 4ft st. George that flies proud all year round. I have the 3 lions (in red, not blue, that annoys me) tatoo on my leg. I was born in 1966, and have red hair! How perfectly english

I'm looking forward to today, I'm an Englishman in Wales always a laugh, I play how many insults and dodgy looks can I get in a day, best thing is I'm working so should be a giggle

Nice. I have a 6 by 4ft st. George that flies proud all year round. I have the 3 lions (in red, not blue, that annoys me) tatoo on my leg. I was born in 1966, and have red hair! How perfectly english
I've got the three lions tattooed on my leg too. Mine are white and red.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I am not English!
I am a Jerseyman!

Happy St Georges day to you too Ginge! :))
NO NO NO extending the middle finger is american ******, flickin the vicky is what real english do :D View attachment 7422

good old st george, prices in club tonight = £1.90 normally £2.70

not many know , every one knows when its st patricks day.

i will have a drink for you George.

Odd that St George isn't the least bit English.
Missing the point completely. We all know that its a load of ********, but its just chance to shine. The yanks go bonkers on July the fourth, so why shouldn't we? Travelled extensively, but couldn't live anywhere else.

Thank fcck for spell check, because, in the morning I wont remember posting this.

England forever!!

your dead right, we should enjoy it more & i've no idea why we don't, i lived in scotland for a few years & their patriotism is mad, very impressive, but going back to the 60's & 70's i dont remember st georges day much then either

funny thing up in Berwick right on the border got two brothers proud to be scots yet my myself and my other brother English

worked the Newcastle, saying we was porridge munchers with our scots accents.

We are on the english side of the border too cheeky twxts.Just the same when we go North geordies the think

NO NO NO extending the middle finger is american ******, flickin the vicky is what real english do /emoticons/biggrin.png View attachment 10559
Indeed, first used with any note on Friday, 25 October 1415 at the battle of Agincourt. English and Welsh archers used this two finger salute to show that they had their bow fingers and were lethal to the French army. They would chant and geer at the French waving their bow fingers at them. The French favoured cutting off the bow fingers of any archers they caught to render them useless.

Back