Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagtail Pole Work.

Bernie

Hi all just a quick one i need a answer to lol...If you only use a trad pole. And never ladders how do you go about doing first cleans ie frames n sills.

I don't think there's any window cleaner on the forum that does do absolute ladderless trad. I've talked about it before but to be honest, I actually love being up my ladder and it's still the fastest way. If you want to go ladderless and pole 1st floor windows, you can still do a decent job of frames and sills by attaching a scrim to your pole, giving some forward clicks on your angle adapter, and just wiping stuff down. You can also attach a pole mount scraper to remove paint spots etc of course though, this gets hard with difficult windows above sloping roofs etc but then, those windows are always gonna be hard because you can't get ladders up there anyway.

But yea, to make a real good job of the first clean or to deep clean, then you really need to be up your ladder....then go ladderless for the routine cleaning of the house.

Mart.

Back