Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

don't let your receipts build up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
I do my tax return online so haven't had to do it yet

Decided i would put all my expenses onto my spreadsheet for the taxman

Had about 6 months worth knocking around as i can never be bothered

Got a headache now that even 3 cans of polands finest 7.8% beer can't shift

Keep it up to date guys

Haha mien are on top of the kitchen cupboard and starting to fall off,must get on and do last years.

I have a load of large bulldog clips and I just keep adding the receipts to the top. When I do them all at the end of the year they are all mostly in order. Accountants always happy as it takes him no time to do once I've done the donkey work of compiling them.

Once you know what you are doing unless you are vat registered there is no need for an accountant imo

Nothing they do i can't do myself and i have all receipts etc to prove to the hmrc

Spent some cash for the business? Open the Cleaner Planner App, select expenses, input info (3 seconds) and done.

End of year, open Cleaner Planner open expenses, convert to PDF, email to accountant, open another Koppaberg! /emoticons/smile.png)

Spent some cash for the business? Open the Cleaner Planner App, select expenses, input info (3 seconds) and done.
End of year, open Cleaner Planner open expenses, convert to PDF, email to accountant, open another Koppaberg! /emoticons/smile.png)
I'm going off topic but don't you ever get fed up of kopparberg? I went through a stage of eighteen months or so where they were pretty much all I drank but i started to find them too sweet and didn't like the furry feeling they left on my teeth. Much prefer a nice magners now.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm going off topic but don't you ever get fed up of kopparberg? I went through a stage of eighteen months or so where they were pretty much all I drank but i started to find them too sweet and didn't like the furry feeling they left on my teeth. Much prefer a nice magners now.

That's exactly what happened to me. I like magnets or gaymers now.

I prefer to have an alcohol content in my drink

If it's cider it's gotta be westons vintage 8.2%

4 of them does the trick

Once you know what you are doing unless you are vat registered there is no need for an
accountant imo

Nothing they do i can't do myself and i have all receipts etc to prove to the hmrc
Do mine myself to @daveyboy

It's so easy

I certainly won't line an accountants pocket for somet I can do myself

It rained here today so got my book out & tax return form out & half hour later was done & ready to send off

Admiringly my books were in order but do them every 2 months

My books are up to date weekly it's just the receipts i had let build up

Everything else is bang on

Mobile

Using spare room as office

Etc etc is always on my monthly figures

I prefer to have an alcohol content in my drinkIf it's cider it's gotta be westons vintage 8.2%

4 of them does the trick
I tend to binge drink and have quite long sessions so avoid strong beer/cider.

Nope, I use Koppaberg as a generic term for ciders in general.

I prefer to have an alcohol content in my drinkIf it's cider it's gotta be westons vintage 8.2%

4 of them does the trick
Well we can't all be as much of a manly man as you now can we?

Once you know what you are doing unless you are vat registered there is no need for an accountant imoNothing they do i can't do myself and i have all receipts etc to prove to the hmrc
We have more than the one financial interest, having an accountant actually saves us money every year, you may think you know every tax law and tip but................... oh yes I forgot whom I'm talking to, you probably slotted in 5 years of being a chartered accountant along with your other 500 years of varied work experience /emoticons/tongue.png

No need to be a **** about it

I do my own and am a sole trader and manage my own accounts

With several fingers in several pies it would make sense to have an accountant

What's with the sniping at me??

^^ Need a change of Tampon? You have plenty of digs along the way at plenty of people and expect them to take it on the chin as 'having a laugh' so why is it a different rule when I break out the wooden spoon to stir it up for a giggle?

2bc6ef2d4c9179e836041df3ce0e1909.jpg

I do have a laugh sometimes but you seem to make a point of digging at me

If i have it wrong then i apologise but it just seems that way sometimes

I have a laugh with most people on here and they know it is in jest

Back