Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got This Email This Morning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

What the hell does it mean...

Dear Sir,

We are an organization of trademark intellectual property protection which authorized by government in Hong Kong.

On August.28.2012, a company named Mythology Group applied for registering some domains about the keyword " bordercity-windowcleaning " with us. After checking, we found it conflicted with your name and trademark, so we would like to confirm with you.

Whether did you consign Mythology Group to register these Domains? Or are they your subbranch?

Could you confirm by return in time? So we can deal with this matter effectively. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Vivian

ASIA Internet

Far East Consortium Bldg., 121 Des Voeux Road,

Central, Hong Kong

Tel:+ 852 6517 1987

Fax:+ 852 3069 6940

Email: [email protected]

http://www.url-center.com/

Emails, like that I wouldnt reply, as I would be really scepticle/sus

The email came from the other side of the world, where a lot of scam emails and such come from!

Tell me if am paranoid but like I said I wouldnt reply.

by replying to it, they would comfirm its a active email, and start sending you more spam or even emails containing viruses or trojens..

I am a computer engineer and that stinks of a scam. next they will ask for your details and passwords. you have already bought the domain so just delete the email

Back