Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would this work?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

willywindows

Thinking of using a harris pole with the backpack option to start.Was going to use inline tap at end of pole,short length of hose with Rectus 21 female/male connectors connected to back pack hose or should I fit another inline tap to isolate backpack from pole?

Was only thinking of using about 25m length of hose in total between brush head and backpack.

yer it does work mate its what im using 25m is far too much ive got 10 on mine and thats pleanty i can have the pole fully extended put the back pack on the floor and do a full side of a house without having to move the back pack

What hose do you use jambo because I was thinking of doing this with standard hose just to save moving my pack every window I do.

just the clear pole hose its about 18 quid for a 20 meter reel from pure freedom ive got 10m length left you can have if you want

That's a very good offer indeed Jambo, and thanks for the info.Do you use any kind of flow control on your Harris at all?

not at the minute the backpack only puts out 2.5 liters a minute i was looking to put something on it to switch the water on and off but i think im going to buy a clx a a mate which already has a valve on it so i wont bother

I found 30mtrs of 5mm yellow hose from bayersan on eBay & think I paid 6 or 7 quid. 10mts of hose is ample & like jambo said I also put the backpack down and can do all fronts without moving. 1 tip make sure you extend pole before cutting hose otherwise cut it 10mtrs with it down and yer lose lose it all when you extend it

Back