Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Sytems

J

jimmy

hi i am very new to this so please be kind to me if silly queations are asked ,,,,,any way want to get a wfp sytem ..is a 1400 pond sytem much difrent to a 2500 pond wfp sytem , i all so want to get a hot water sytem , want to start with say 600 ltrs , i can clean windows the old school way no prolam ... want to go self emplyed , i am in bristol so i think hard water are i am told ,,,,, so do i all so need another water tank somewere else , or can i just get a hose and connect to a tap ,, and as you can see a lot to learn . i all so live on a first floor flat no garden , so what do people think thanks james

If you want hot go fog wash or l5. They cost about 200 rather than 2 grand! Living in a flat does cause issues, so may need a dearer ro to produce fast enough, or find a cheap lock up or good mate with a bit of garden space. Doug from daqua will give the best advice on your options, what he don't know ain't worth knowing.

hi i am very new to this so please be kind to me if silly queations are asked ,,,,,any way want to get a wfp sytem ..is a 1400 pond sytem much difrent to a 2500 pond wfp sytem , i all so want to get a hot water sytem , want to start with say 600 ltrs , i can clean windows the old school way no prolam ... want to go self emplyed , i am in bristol so i think hard water are i am told ,,,,, so do i all so need another water tank somewere else , or can i just get a hose and connect to a tap ,, and as you can see a lot to learn . i all so live on a first floor flat no garden , so what do people think thanks james

Welcome to the forum jimmy ,

imo I would make my own you can do this for about £400 there are plenty of video on hear and youtube to help you out . If you can get a extension lead out you can have a immersion heater or a aquimuim heater if you cant as said by chip a L5 or fogwash this up the price of your system about £200.it sounds like you cant get to a tap for long period so a di vessel or a 4040 will be needed this cost £50-£500

Back