Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sleanste

Hi new to the business (looking to start up). and new to the forum. going into business with a friend who use to do this years ago, i have a question as to how many houses per day for a good round, as we looking for rounds large enough to support 2 people, the question is how many houses per day is do-able per person, personally i am new to this but my friend has experience, i heard some people say they do 60 per day, and others say 20 per day and any more you not doing properly, so little confused as want to do a proper job but at same time make a descent living (not make millions lol, but enough to make it worth while). advice please

That's really going to depend on if you have a close round or some are miles away from each other also the size of the propertys

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Welcome.

Also very dependant on type of house and price of house.

Some old boys have whole rows of terraces so can bang them out fast, some much more spread out so takes longer.

Myself for example, I did 12 houses today from 8am till 1.30pm. (Very leisurely pace) and turned over £230. Respectable for a mornings effort I think.

Damo said it best when he said that making £300 in a day in this game is easy, making £300 EVERY day is another story.

Good luck

The people who bang out 35+ a day usually have compact rounds, someone working for them, or it's mainly front only. I have one day with 56 houses, of which 7 are all round and 49 fronts with 2 upstairs window 1 downstairs window and a door. 2 of us working trad, move car 3 times takes 5 hours. On my own the max I've done is 26

Back