Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Second DI vessel raising tds reading?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

sullybeans

Hi chaps. I live in a soft water area, tap water about 50-60. So I double Di. I have a 25 litre vessel in my garden which is bringing it down to 000. I then connect it to and 11 litre vessel in my van but it is raising the TDS to 6 or 7. I have given them both a good shake/roll and everything is connected to the correct sides. Any ideas guys? I am puzzled.

Cheers in advance.

Hi chaps. I live in a soft water area, tap water about 50-60. So I double Di. I have a 25 litre vessel in my garden which is bringing it down to 000. I then connect it to and 11 litre vessel in my van but it is raising the TDS to 6 or 7. I have given them both a good shake/roll and everything is connected to the correct sides. Any ideas guys? I am puzzled.
Cheers in advance.
Which one is the last vessel in the van? Would I be right in thinking the vessel that brings it down to 000 is before the one in the van? Could the resin in the vessel in the van be spent?

Yeah the Di in the van is the smaller 11 litre vessel bringing it up. It might need replaced but if the water is going in at 000 why would older resin or anything make it go up? I thought it would just pass through still at 000. I will order some resin tonight. Cheers mate

Latest Posts

Back